2014年8月22日星期五

the procuratorate

news news (reporter Liu Yang) this afternoon 17 when Xu, "made two and four" Yang Xiuyu and company was accused of illegal business crime trial ends.

in the examination after long hours of Erma Angel company counsel pleaded not guilty, Cheap Blackhawks Hats Yang Xiuyu and Lu Mei advocate doing light offence defense.

Person

Yang defended Yang Xiuyu crime has not yet issued Cheap Bruins Hats relevant judicial explanation, the speculation had to consult with a lawyer, the lawyer said no prohibitions, "law without no can be for", he was implemented, and disputed the charges amount; Lu's Cheap Senators Hats defenders argue that the legislation lag situation, Lu Mei have difficulty on illegal behavior, subjective malignant small, social harm is small, and the accomplice, suggestions on Lu Mei sentenced to one year in prison.

because of evidence, cross examination link is complex, the case until 17 PM end, the court announced the sentencing date.

(original title: "made two and four" trial ended Yang Xiuyu: case how sentences I accept)

final presentation

trial: the debate of the parties of the opinion, the court has heard and recorded, the collegial panel shall be fully paid attention to in the comments. After the hearing, if the parties have other views, to submit written materials to the court. According to the "criminal law" and the provisions of the relevant judicial explanation, the defendant unit litigation representative and defendants have the right to present a final statement in court. Now by the accused unit legal representative and the defendant makes a final statement. Please speak in turn.

Zhao Hua: the company has not violated the law, is innocent.

Yang Ying: the company is innocent, we have no sin.

Yang Xiuyu: first of all, I thank the court for the full expression of their views here, pleaded guilty to chance, was arrested in the last year, I every day in reflection, are Cheap Avalanche Hats thinking about why I go to this step, this year is also great pressure, began to feel exactly wrong where I am not very clearly, the old think what I do is to plan the news, news planning and planning news reporter's code of ethics and conduct, I am not a journalist, Cheap Kings Hats just ordinary people. In prison, I went in psychological very perturbed. While in detention, I 'and I talked a lot about my case, and I thought about my life, I started very confused, but slowly realized his mistake, the procuratorate, prosecutors repeatedly interrogated me, I really feel I did not break the law, no crime, hard to find supporting point of morality for himself, but with a step by step to education, I deeply understand the true to oneself wrong where, creating false information, false is false, where are justified. I thank the lawyer to stand on my point of view I plead, but I don't want to stand in their own angle of defense today, I want to truly understand their own mistakes here. My first act itself is a false manufacturing information, and I is for the purpose of profit. Each netizen is the information consumer, manufacturing information should have a reporter's moral integrity, I deeply know, agency >

没有评论:

发表评论