2014年8月22日星期五

but the German soccer legend Beckenbauer has said

although the German team is team against Argentina in the World Cup final in Brazil, soccer jerseys cheap but the German soccer legend Beckenbauer has said, he will not go to the scene to watch the game.

Beckenbauer in June did not go well, because FIFA ethics committee refused to cooperate in Qatar bribery incident, "football emperor" was sentenced to 90 days long "grounded", although in cooperating with the investigation after the Cheap jerseys online ban was lifted, but he has completely lost the mood.

: "of course, I was very happy to go to Brazil," Beckenbauer said in an interview, "Niersbach (president of the German Football Association) in the semi-final and then call me and let me to Rio to watch the game, I told him, I do not have the plan, because that is I don't want to see some people never cheap throwback NFL jerseys seen."

Cheap football Jerseys as a football legend, Beckenbauer in 1974 to lead Cheap hockey Jerseys Germany to win the world cup, in 1990, he went to coach team won the world cup in germany.

没有评论:

发表评论