2014年8月10日星期日

because it has a sense of stability and a sense of security

Lao Lishi

The name

Lao Lishi, for all of us, there must be both familiar and strange feeling. We are familiar with is I stand in the Athens Olympic Games champion podium it can such as summer flowers smile.

quit his Olympic champion gave me the "system" in the work of

the 2004 Athens Olympic Games is my mountain peak, but all the brilliant and where cease abruptly, then to 2010 period, between the provincial and national team several times, eventually because of injuries in 2010 officially retired in April, is a 16 year diving career.After I completed undergraduate studies, Zhongshan University, in 2011 November in Guangdong Province Youth Volunteer Action Guidance Center office director, has now entered a new public domain.The change of identity, let me for their own development with the new positioning, but also I have new thinking on the direction of future work. The change of identity, let me for their own development with the new positioning, but also I have new thinking on the direction of Cheap Thunder Jerseys future work.

some people like immutable and frozen life, because it has a sense of stability and a sense of security; others like uncertainty Cheap Pistons Jerseys every day, because it will have every day unique experiences, or surprise or upset, I just belong to the latter.So after working for two years, I still put one's foot down to quit his job, start a unknown and new life. So after working for two years, I still put one's foot down to quit his job, start a unknown and new life.

resigned, colleagues circle feel quite surprised people, because "organization" is a kind of psychological comfort and material guarantee for too many people, not the "organization", myself alone, have to face too many, all power is suddenly found time, fear, panic the blow on one's face hit, so most of the people that I was in had a better place circumstances will resign. When I told them I haven't think good what, they don't believe.

honor is a soon depleted Cheap 2012 NBA Finals Jerseys resources, because this stuff is just rely on others to your memory. But the human memory is The new supersedes the old. quickly, others don't remember you, honor you can afford resources value does not exist. So, I also not afraid to put themselves on the Olympic Games champion forever honor life. Olympic champion 10 years ago sweat income, 10 years to change a lot, a large number of outstanding athletes have emerged, Cheap Revolution 30 Shorts such Cheap Magic Jerseys as we retired athletes, is always flooded, trend of Jiangshan generation of talented people or unknown to the public, or gorgeous turn.

wants to unknown to the public, that is very simple, only need to hold 10 years ago. Go on, take it as a tool to make money in this life, but this practice one day sooner or later will spend all the luck. If you want to turn around, let yourself, put aside the glory, doing some real things, when all the people to forget the Olympic champion Lao Lishi, I can vaguely remember a mature in do things. "

没有评论:

发表评论