2014年6月21日星期六

she called &quot

this is the true beauty!

yesterday morning, Oscar winning actress Nicole · Kidman with black dress, perfect makeup in Chinese reporters before, the most important tasks to complete her to the Shanghai International Film Festival: propaganda film "Monaco Princess".

looked at the skin, Bai Shengxue, has a fantastic blue eyed beauty of Australia, vivid expression about her and film, and Chinese, and Oscar's fate, all reporters all held their breath, if every woman 47 years old can so Cheap Liverpool Jerseys delicate, who fear the age?

will give up the cause of

family

may just win the film festival "outstanding contribution award", Nicole told reporters yesterday's mood is Cheap Galatasaray Jerseys quite good, Cheap Napoli Jerseys answer all the questions. Earlier, she called "marriage" has been with the husband separated, reporters thought she would avoid the problems associated with family, but she Tanzania, for their own emotional state is summarized as: "I am satisfied with my life now, with her husband, daughter. My family is Cheap St. Paul FC Jerseys everything, if one day need to choose, I will give up the cause for the family."

is expensive for the actress Oscar, actually is not a woman? Nicole said: "the first time I got to Oscar, to found the empty home, couldn't find someone to share, really some empty, lonely. I put too much effort into acting, too little attention to life. I think at that time, be sure to find a life partner, soul mate. He Is it right? Prince does not matter, I can attract enough."

The

will want to rely on "Monaco Princess" and a winner? Nicole said no pressure, "you never know Oscar will give you a prize, I am honored to have a seat. I will be with two daughters said: have a look my mom got what? Oscar.

Oh, I love Chinese

at the opening ceremony of the award, Nicole publicly said: "I want to play a Chinese woman." Reporters yesterday asked her out with no actual plans, she says with a laugh: "I make fun of! But as an actor, I am willing to challenge those looks difficult role. If you think I can Cheap Santos Jerseys do China women, then I'll play!"

's elegant and gentle Nicole also took the initiative to China fans by claiming to Chinese, too many times, every time feel good. "I was surprised how I know so many Chinese, they are too warm, very friendly, I love go before little shook hands with the fans, that's not what I would do, but yesterday I suddenly wanted to interact and China fans, feel so cordial. Every time I come Chinese I would think, oh, this is so beautiful! God, I love Chinese!" Reporter Rong Yu

没有评论:

发表评论