2014年6月22日星期日

injured earlier than Fabio Coentrao. Almeida slightly optimistic

Xinhua Brazil Salvatore June 16th sports special telegram (reporter Zhao Yan Cheap NFL Jerseys Liu Ning) the first game, Portugal lost people lost, Cheap hats not only lost the ball 4, Pepe a red card, but also because of the wound lost two generals. After the defeat, not to utter a single word, C.

the basic didn't what the performance the world football Cheap nfl Hats Sir C? After Ronaldo didn't answer any questions, through direct silently, reporters call when he said some what, he just said: "today is not my turn to speak."

Portugal for sixty-fifth minutes due to injury. Fabio Coentrao said: "my legs suddenly pulled, I had to request a change, I think I may not be able to play in the World Cup next game. I am very sad, in addition to lose his injury and the team, is now the most difficult moment for us, what can I say?"

injured earlier than Fabio Coentrao. Almeida slightly optimistic, he said: "I feel my muscle, I do not know to play in the following field can, do not know whether it can help the team, we'll see tomorrow. This is a horrible game, especially the penalty changed everything, our previous condition is good, but with the German team has never been easy. This is a very complex rout, but we still have power, we must go on."

? Substitute Ricardo? Said Costa not because of a match will lose confidence, he said: "we must look Cheap college basketball jerseys up, because there are two group games to play. If the first penalty is wrongly is hard to say, because the weather is so hot, the referee may also make mistakes. Now the most important thing Cheap jerseys for us is to win the next game." 2014/06/17 05:28

(end)

Xinhua news agency to draft this line of sports articles, forbidden reprint.

没有评论:

发表评论