2014年5月27日星期二

he believes Joe - Hart kick is appropriate candidates. Pearce said

1990, 1996 European Cup, 1998 World Cup, the 2004 European Cup, 2006 World Cup, cheap jerseys us the 2012 European Cup, in which the 6th contest were down in the penalty shootout, the history is only a second win 1996 European Cup 1/4 final penalty shoot-out team. This summer, the England team will participate in the World Cup, goalkeeper recent interview with "The Sun", said a high-profile interview, the Three Lions do not be afraid to have him in the penalty shootout.

"I believe that not just me, all England fans will always remember David -. Seaman saved the great miracles he McAllister penalty at Wembley Stadium, it was in 1996 . the cheap football ncaa jerseys European Cup the impression this is the first time I support England, David - David Seaman saved a penalty is undoubtedly inspiring moment in my memory, this is the first impressive moment . "Joe - Hart's remarks were" Daily Mail "interpreted as he was confident that replicate in the Brazilian World Cup" David - Seaman moment. "

Joe - Hart confident trespassing flutter kick, but also feel that they are a penalty kick master, his career has been fined cheapjerseys.us into two penalties, one on behalf of preseason play, and once 2009 European U21 Championships set off for England, he participated in a penalty shootout in the semi-final against Sweden and successfully ball into the penalty. Joe - Hart said this: "I think I have enough confidence to take a penalty, if someone asked me if I should or should not play, I will not refuse, I will be enjoying kick, although usually not will be my turn to play, but just let me play, I am sure there is no problem, you know, in the past I have had a penalty into the penalty. "

with Joe - Hart echoing remarks is that the former England U21 coach Pearce has also recently said that if England suffered penalty shootout in the World Cup in Brazil, he believes Joe - Hart kick is appropriate candidates. Pearce said: "In the U21 cheap national team soccer jerseys national team period, Joe - Hart practice in training more than 200 times the penalty kick, I know he's scoring rate, because I have statistical data cheap club soccer jerseys which is why when the team enters the penalty. When winning, I will let him play, he is our No. 2 or No. 3, by a penalty kick shootout if the team can enter, Joe - Hart should be the court of England's five best penalty main One of those penalties. "

()

没有评论:

发表评论