2014年5月29日星期四

his host's identity to officially join the Shaanxi satellite TV

yesterday, former CCTV Mingzui, "face to face" host Wang Zhi is separated for six years after the return to the limelight, his host's identity to officially join the Shaanxi satellite TV, and will soon host the station a large cultural history across the media activity -- "the silk road line". After a few cheap jerseys years ago from CCTV to career, Wang Zhi once again return to cheap nfl jerseys the screen. In this regard, Wang Zhi laughed: "I am 49 cheapjerseys.us years old this year, will cheap nba jerseys return to Taiwan cheap mlb jerseys in this age, joining such a large-scale cultural tourist experience activities, this is a kind of spiritual enjoyment. I came back to host job, don't make me an officer." Internet rumours that he and Zhu Xun divorce, Wang Zhi first spoke said: "I only married once, not divorced, Zhu Xun is my wife." (reporter Wu Lixiang)

没有评论:

发表评论