2014年7月17日星期四

Xiamen University associate professor shelling female principal called playing vice principal slap i

core

about writing

"isn't this the letter I get out, to get it, and I left the Internet directly to the photo, not better? Now the hype restaurant this thing, I feel disgusted. This really is a very small thing, I don't think his show. Cheap Kobe Bryant NCAA Jerseys Now, the canteen there has been some improvement, dishes, although not pig's trotters, dumplings. But it is still improving. I told the president not my enemy, I am writing to justice."

respond to the challenge of

"I'm 52 years old is an associate professor, my academic misconduct can do? In fact, ten years ago that my academic misconduct, check I also check for ten years. In 2012, three people were hired professors, a brilliant, conditions are not met, the 9 article 6 article is conference papers, conference papers in our hospital is not. I wrote a letter to the personnel department, but later I himself is said to be the condition of not enough."

: is

. The president of Xiamen University associate professor academic misconduct problems

yesterday, a female associate professor Cheap Marquette Golden Eagles Jerseys at Xiamen University Xie Ling wrote to the president's letter, suddenly in the network cause of hot debate. In the letter Xie Ling accused the university staff canteen often no can eat food in the meal, the waiter immediately end and when a hearty dishes, "this is trivial, not worth mentioning, but it reflects the severity of Xiamen official standard thought and trampling on the dignity of the teacher."

Xiamen University President Zhu Chongshi in an interview with the media response to things: his staff canteen not law, "the people don't know when I will go", also did not run personnel with, are their own dining card, there is no special treatment. He said, welcome media to the canteen Cheap SACA High School Jerseys to interview, to restore the truth. Zhu Chongshi further said, the letter mentioned false statement is to own and Xiamen University "slander", but not for the responsibilities of a teacher. However, he said, had been the teacher report Xie Ling has academic misconduct issues, according to his understanding, the school academic ethics committee is due diligence investigation report problems.

Xie Ling early in 2005 and began questioning, shelling, report way, the finger is pointed at my colleagues and the leadership of academic misconduct, life style and other problems, more on the web was "out" as the "nerve", is "the most dangerous man". Yesterday, Chengdu Business Daily reporter special interview Xie Ling of Xiamen University associate professor Cheap Louisville Cardinals Jerseys of accounting department letter.

a year ago to write the letter suddenly Cheap Indiana State Sycamores Jerseys fire

"now I feel funny, wonder, why such a small thing, suddenly was taken out and said."

Chengdu Business Daily reporter (hereinafter referred to as recorded): the letter was written in the last year, why exactly a year after being sudden attention?

Xie Ling (hereinafter referred to as Xie): This is not the letter, I wrote to president work email, then sent to the teacher management school of some. A few days ago we received a friend's phone, said I >

没有评论:

发表评论