2014年7月19日星期六

Neymar return to the Brazil team camp host oath take consolation prize

The new

Beijing time yesterday morning, Neymar returned to the team Brazil camp. However, the injury has become the Brazil team training at the spectators in the body of the Neymar only, and the training ground is dignified atmosphere.

Neymar came to the training ground, coach Scolari first gave love a hug. Subsequently, Tiago · Silva Cheap MLB Fitted Hats players have stepped forward and Neymar exchanged a few words. "I'm happy to be back among his teammates, without a doubt, this is a difficult period for the team. My teammates and I said, we begin the journey, now also have to end. We get better, not always immersed in the defeat of Cheap Puma Beanies the shadow."

later, Neymar recalled that he and the team Brazil suffered heavy losses in the injured. When it comes to his injury, Neymar can Cheap NBA Hats not help but burst into tears. "If the injured position and low two centimeters, I would have been sitting in wheelchair. I do not agree with the view that he said Zuniga, a collision, each played the people know that is not the case. Of course, Zuniga in game second days call me to apologize, I have don't hate him."

said in the next World Cup final, has become the onlooker Neymar said: "I hope to enter the final two teams are able to good luck, but I think Messi should get a champion, he has conquered all. As Cheap NHL T-Shirt with the Barcelona team mate and friend, I absolutely support Messi and Mascherano won the Cheap Nike Beanies championship."

没有评论:

发表评论