2014年11月2日星期日

two or three days before the fight club might pick up. After all

the Chinese eight ball global ambassador, "billiards emperor" Hendry, this season will be 45 years old, and this month will be held in England veteran World Championships, also open to welcome Hendry's long gate - Cheap soccer jerseys the so-called "veteran", must be at least 45 years old. Steve? Davies, Jimmy? White Taiwan altar legend, waste heat for many years in the Senate has sway World Championships, Hendry promote Chinese eight ball movement Qingli in recent years, this time to meet again with the "old partner" stadium, also is very Cheap jerseys pleased and happy. Snooker website recently interviewed, "the history of the most successful snooker player" - Hendry.


as the 7 time world champion and 36 ranking tournament champion, occupation snooker record holder, Hendry was regarded as the senior tour 10000 8000 pound prize contenders. Hendry to see a very open, after all, from snooker retired for more than a year, has been off the occupation player competitive state. "I think you have the ability to win the championship, but do not know whether to do so. In the Senate race and five or six is still in play occupation game guy, I think they are decisive. I play some exhibition games, and can still hit a single shot over a hundred, so, I must have the strength to fight for the championship, but not deceive cheap jerseys for sale oneself and others."

"all games are 3 innings 2 wins, it will produce a lot of controversy. But believe me, all 16 players are directed to the champion. For example, since I went south to Portsmouth, it means that I will try my best to fight for the championship."

"I haven't even started to practice a ball game, two or three days before the fight club might pick up. After all, already retired, that training has no meaning. I called the Chinese eight ball a lot in China, for a long time not soccer jerseys cheap to play snooker."

"it will be a very interesting weekend, will make me go back to the age of 16, because at that time, these guys are mostly in the peak period. In this game I'm Judd Lindstrom P such young players?! Time will certainly enjoy this feeling, only live their match would be nervous, despite winning 2 games in 3 up lens not too much. I usually feel uncomfortable tension before the finals of the championship, but only when I am most nervous, I can play my best Snoke."

"to be honest, I don't miss the professional snooker life. Only once, a little cheap jerseys from china miss, is this year's world championships as a commentator in the crucible, that is not the same experience."

没有评论:

发表评论