2014年4月21日星期一

Hull like O'Sullivan style of game title needs to play a high level - Sohu sports

TOP147.com British Sheffield Germany, 2014 "Dafabet" World Snooker Championship April 19th local time at the crucible theatre debut for the end of late, the defending champion O'Sullivan in the opener with 10 than 4 beat Finland veteran Robin Hull get off to a good start?. Hull in the game although not with "rocket" staged stalemate over, left a good impression, but still the audience.

"the game difference of course greatly, he (O'Sullivan) is too strong." Hull in the game and not playing very bad, a rod broken the 4 bar 50+'s performance lets him in 12 years after landfall again highlights. For the performance evaluation of Hull O'Sullivan said: "I have seen many of his game, and also used to play with him. Strength is strong enough to win the game for always, I think in the Cheap Northern Island Soccer Jerseys next game he will also speed up the pace of."

Hull was not satisfied with his performance is very self evaluation, he said: "there are several opportunities during the match I felt playing can also, but he did not Cheap Mali Soccer Jerseys really calm down, so some simple ball I played very wide of the mark. Is not to say that if you can avoid these errors if the outcome of the game will have different results, from experience, Cheap Czech Soccer Jerseys should be able to reduce the gap of a few bureau."

Hull won four in qualifying round, especially more than 10 to 8 victory over Peter in the last round? Alberton enter the match, Hull said the game is: "I have three months not played the competition, therefore in qualifying experience of great help. Here out to myself when I feel sure, Cheap Senegal Soccer Jerseys this is not the same as before." Hull added, "for me it is just one of the games he played, I won't let it be given too much meaning, obviously, every game I have is to strive to win." Cheap Indonesia Soccer Jerseys

"I will look at the next round here, feel good -- although somewhat disappointed in his performance in the game, but snooker is so."

for rockets to achieve three consecutive, Hull cautious: "I love him (O'Sullivan) style of play, but this game is so tough, it cannot be said he has a big chance of winning. By using in the world championship is long, but the game is still a place of a win, I'm pretty sure he needs to play a very high level to win a championship." (TOP147 reporter. Cat)

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论